- 3 pound bone-in pork shoulder roast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROSEMARY PEAR SPREAD or THE GRACIOUS GOURMET SMOKY GINGER PEACH SPREAD
- Place pork roast on rack in shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Season roast with salt and pepper. Roast the pork at 325 degrees F, uncovered, about 2-3/4 hours, or until thermometer tests 165 degrees F.
- Spread top of roast with .5 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROSEMARY PEAR SPREAD during last 30 minutes of cooking. Let roast rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Warm remaining THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROSEMARY PEAR SPREAD; serve on side of pork.