- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1-1/4 pounds ground pork
- 4 poblano chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes in
- juice, undrained
- 1 jar THE GRACIOUS GOURMET HATCH CHILE PESTO
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add ground meat; cook until browned.
- Stir in poblano chilies, onion and garlic. Cook until tender.
- Stir in undrained diced tomatoes and THE GRACIOUS GOURMET HATCH CHILE PESTO.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 1 hour, adding a little water as needed.