Want an elegant appetizer that will impress your guests at holiday gatherings or any time of the year? Look no further than these mouthwatering Spicy Red Pepper Jelly Tartlets made with the exquisite Spicy Red Pepper Jelly from The Gracious Gourmet. These tartlets are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, and they are sure to be a hit at any event.
Call them by their French name, canapés, if you want to elevate them for an extra special occasion. The combination of the buttery tartlet shells and the tangy Spicy Red Pepper Jelly creates a culinary masterpiece that will leave everyone wanting more. You can also make them with spreadable goat cheese if you like an extra tangy flavor profile.
- 1 package (15 count) Mini Fillo Shells, baked and cooled
- 8 tablespoons (approximately) spreadable cream cheese or goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons Spicy Red Pepper Jelly
- Spread inside of tart shells with scant 1/2 T cream cheese.
- Place ½ T of Spicy Red pepper Jelly on top of the cream cheese.
Makes 15 appetizers (allow 2 – 3 per serving).