spiced sour cherry tortilla rollups
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch) with edges cut off to make the tortillas square
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) blue cheese, softened
- 2 T cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET SPICED SOUR CHERRY SPREAD
- 2 tablespoons minced toasted pecans
- Mix blue cheese and cream cheese and spread in even amounts on the tortillas.
- Next spread thin layer of 2 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET SPICED SOUR CHERRY SPREAD on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans on top.
- Roll up tightly; with serrated knife; slice into 3/4-inch rounds.