smoky ginger peach and goat cheese tartlets
- 1 package (15 count) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 5 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET SMOKY GINGER PEACH SPREAD
- 6 tablespoons softened goat cheese (from a log at least 3 oz. in size)
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped macadamia nuts
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350° oven for about 5-7 minutes until nicely browned. Remove and cool. Add 1½ teaspoons of softened goat cheese into each tartlet shell. Spoon 1 teaspoon of THE GRACIOUS GOURMET SMOKY GINGER PEACH SPREAD over the cheese in each tartlet. Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted chopped macadamia nuts. Serve immediately.
Note: Make several batches for serving as appetizers. Allow 2-3 per serving.