seafood red pepper artichoke gratin
- ¼ pound fresh crab meat
- ¼ pound cooked bay shrimp
- 6 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together crab, shrimp, and The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Tapenade.
- Divide between two 1-cup shallow baking dishes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place dishes in shallow pan. Broil about 6 minutes, or until bubbling and hot.
- Serve with lightly toasted baguette slices as an appetizer or a main dish.
Makes 4 appetizer servings or 2 main dish servings.