- ½ cup The Gracious Gourmet Farmhouse Tomato Jam
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 salmon filets (6 – 8 oz. each, 1-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon tequila (optional)
- Stir together Farmhouse Tomato Jam and orange juice; pour into large zip-lock bag. Add salmon filets to bag; secure. Let stand at room temperature 10 – 15 minutes to marinade; turning once. Preheat oven to 375 degrres and spray pan and with non-stick cooking spray. Reserve marinade to use later in cooking.
- Roast salmon about 11 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, transfer Farmhouse Tomato Jam marinade to a small saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and stir in cilantro and tequila (optional). Transfer salmon to serving plates; top with hot Farmhouse Tomato Jam sauce and serve immediately.