- 1 head of cauliflower (about 2 pounds or slightly less) sliced in pieces or broken into small florets
- 1/2 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET HATCH CHILE PESTO
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine cauliflower and THE GRACIOUS GOURMET HATCH CHILE PESTO (or an equal amount of drained tomato salsa) and spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until nicely browned all over, stirring occasionally so that the browning is even. Pour the cauliflower into a bowl and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot or at room temperature as a vegetable accompaniment to all meats, poultry and fish.
Serves 4 as a side dish.