moroccan spice eggplant and halibut
- 2 halibut filets (about 1 pound) or swordfish, salmon, or scrod, about 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET MOROCCAN RATATOUILLE Tapenade, warmed
- Pre-heat broiler. Spray broiler pan and rack with cooking spray. Place halibut filets on broiler rack; brush each with a little olive oil. Broil on second-from-top rack, 7 minutes. Turn filets over.
- Spread about a tablespoon THE GRACIOUS GOURMET MOROCCAN RATATOUILLE on each. Continue cooking another 5 – 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork (or to desired doneness). Do not overcook.
- Transfer to plates; serve with remaining Moroccan Ratatouille.