- 2 ciabatta sandwich rolls, sliced or thick hand sliced bread
- 1/4 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET CRANBERRY RASPBERRY BLOOD ORANGE SPREAD
- 4-6 thin slices of leftover turkey (2 oz.)
- 2 slices swiss or provolone cheese (2 oz.)
- scant 1/4 cup of crumbled leftover dressing or stuffing
- Open sandwich rolls; spread 1 tablespoon THE GRACIOUS GOURMET CRANBERRY RASPBERRY BLOOD ORANGE SPREAD on inside of both halves. Layer meat, cheese and dressing crumbles on bottom half of roll. Top with top half.
- Heat non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Place sandwiches on griddle and press down or use a panini press. Cook 2-3 minutes, turn, weigh down and cook another 2 minutes, or until roll is slightly crispy and cheese has melted. Slice and serve immediately.
(Can also be made in a panini press appliance.)