- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch) with edges cut off to make the tortillas square
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) brie or blue cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET FIG ALMOND SPREAD
- 2 tablespoons minced toasted almonds
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons brie or blue cheese. Spread thin layer of 3 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET FIG ALMOND SPREAD on top. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon toasted almonds on top. Roll up tightly*, with serrated knife slice into 1-inch rounds.
- Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 – 4 per serving).