- 1 pound fresh green beans, halved crosswise and blanched (or frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup drained & rinsed kidney beans
- 1 cup drained & rinsed black beans
- 1 cup drained & rinsed garbanzo beans
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) kernels of corn
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET FARMHOUSE TOMATO JAM
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Combine beans and red onion in large serving bowl. Whisk together Farmhouse Tomato Jam, olive oil and vinegar in small bowl; toss with beans. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Toss with parsley and serve.