eggplant tapenade-stuffed mushrooms
- 24 cremini mushrooms, stems removed (save stems for another use)
- ¾ cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED EGGPLANT TAPENADE
- 2 tablespoons Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash red chile flakes
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place mushrooms, stem-side down, on rack of a broiler pan. Broil under a pre-heated broiler, 6 inches from heat, 4 minutes, or until slightly soft. Turn right-side up.
- Stir together THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED EGGPLANT TAPENADE, bread crumbs, garlic and chile flakes.
- Spoon into mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F, 12 – 18 minutes, or until hot.