- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground veal
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 hamburger bun
- ½ cup milk
- 3 T finely minced flat leaved parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¾ jar THE GRACIOUS GOURMET BALSAMIC CARAMELIZED ONION SPREAD
- Soak the hamburger bun in milk and then mix well with the parsley, egg, salt, pepper and THE GRACIOUS GOURMET BALSAMIC CARAMELIZED ONION SPREAD.
- Combine this thoroughly with all of the meat. Form into small meatballs, the size of walnuts. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 10-15 minutes until done.
- Delicious served warm on toothpicks for a cocktail party. Serve more of the Balsamic Four Onion Spread for dipping.
Makes about 40 meatballs.