- 1/2 cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET FARMHOUSE TOMATO JAM
- 2 T fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 salmon filets (6 – 8 oz. each, 1-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Stir together THE GRACIOUS GOURMET FARMHOUSE TOMATO JAM and orange juice; pour into large zip-lock bag. Add salmon filets to bag; secure. Let stand at room temperature 10 –15 minutes to marinade; turning once.
- Preheat broiler and spray broiler pan and rack with non-stick cooking spray. Reserve marinade to use later in cooking.
- Broil salmon, turning once, about 11 minutes, or until cooked through. While salmon is cooking, transfer Farmhouse Tomato Jam marinade to a small saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and stir in cilantro. Transfer salmon to serving plates; top with hot THE GRACIOUS GOURMET FARMHOUSE TOMATO JAM sauce and serve immediately.