balsamic four-onion meatloaf
- 1 ½ pounds ground round
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper ½ cup chopped fresh mushrooms (cremini, button, or shiitake)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET BALSAMIC FOUR-ONION SPREAD
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Lightly mix all ingredients together, including THE GRACIOUS GOURMET BALSAMIC FOUR-ONION SPREAD. Pat into ungreased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F, 50 to 60 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain juices. Unmold onto cutting board; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.