balsamic four-onion and cheese rollups
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch) with edges cut off to make the tortillas square
- ¼ cup (about 2 ounces) goat cheese or Blue, softened
- 6 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET BALSAMIC FOUR-ONION SPREAD
- 2 tablespoons minced pecans
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons goat cheese or Brie.
- Spread thin layer of 3 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET BALSAMIC FOUR-ONION SPREAD on top. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans on top.
- Roll up tightly*; with serrated knife, slice into ¾-inch rounds. Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 – 4 per serving).
*Roll-ups can be made ahead: wrap each rolled-up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and