Next time you're hosting a special event or simply want to treat yourself to a gourmet appetizer, give these balsamic fig baked tartlets a try. With their elegant presentation and exquisite flavors, they are sure to impress. The Gracious Gourmet's Balsamic Fig Jam adds an extra touch of bold flavor.
This artisanal Balsamic Fig Jam is made with only the finest ingredients, including ripe figs and aged balsamic vinegar. The result is a rich and flavorful jam that adds a touch of sophistication to any dish. Keep in mind, any of The Gracious Gourmet's fruit spreads, jams or jellies can be used in this baked tartlets recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 package (15 count) Mini Fillo Shells
- 8 tablespoons slightly softened blue cheese
- 8 tablespoons of Balsamic Fig Jam
- 5 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350° oven for about 5-7 minutes until nicely browned. Remove and cool. Add ½ tablespoon of blue cheese to each tartlet shell.
- Spoon a scant 1/2 tablespoon of Balsamic Fig Jam over the cheese in each tartlet. Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted sliced almonds. Serve immediately.
Makes 15 tartlets