- 3 pound bone-in pork shoulder roast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar Empresa by The Gracious Gourmet Balsamic Fig Jam
- Place pork roast on rack in shallow roasting pan, fat side up.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Roast the pork at 325°F., uncovered, about 1.5 hours, or until thermometer tests 165°F.
- Spread top of roast with ½ cup of EmpresaThe Gracious Gourmet Balsamic Fig Jam during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Let roast rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Warm remaining Balsamic Fig Jam; serve on side of pork.
Serves 4-6 people