Are you tired of the same old dinner routine? Do you find yourself making the same dishes over and over again? Well, it's time to shake things up and get adventurous in the kitchen! We have a mouthwatering recipe for you that will make your taste buds dance with joy. Get ready to try the Balsamic Fig Pork Roast using Balsamic Fig Jam from The Gracious Gourmet!
Here are a few reasons why you'll fall head over heels for this recipe:
- It's a unique combination of sweet and tangy flavors that will tantalize your taste buds.
- The balsamic fig jam adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the dish.
- It's a versatile recipe that can be served for a casual weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
- The leftovers (if there are any!) make for delicious sandwiches the next day.
- 3 pound bone-in pork shoulder roast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar Balsamic Fig Jam
- Place pork roast on rack in shallow roasting pan, fat side up.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Roast the pork at 325°F., uncovered, about 1.5 hours, or until thermometer tests 165°F.
- Spread top of roast with ½ cup of Balsamic Fig Jam during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Let roast rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Warm remaining Balsamic Fig Jam; serve on side of pork.
Serves 4-6 people