- 1 package (15 count) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 6 tablespoons softened mascarpone or goat cheese
- 5 tablespoons APPLE SWEET CHERRY JAM
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350°F oven for about 5-7 minutes until nicely browned. Remove and cool.
- Add 1½ teaspoons mascarpone or goat cheese to each tartlet shell. Spoon 1 teaspoon of SWEET APPLE CHERRY JAM over the cheese in each tartlet.
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted chopped pecans.
Serve immediately. Makes 12 appetizers (allow 2 to 3 per serving).
Blueberry Lemon Thyme Jam Tartlets
Fig Almond Tartlets
Chile Mango Lime Jam Tartlets
Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread Tartlets