If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that will impress your guests, look no further than tart cherry fruit tartlets. These bite-sized treats are bursting with the sweet and tangy flavor of tart cherries, and they are the perfect addition to any gathering or special occasion.
Why Use Jams by The Gracious Gourmet?
When it comes to making tart cherry fruit tartlets, using high-quality jams is essential. The Gracious Gourmet offers a wide range of jams that are made with the finest ingredients and robust flavors. Their tart cherry jam is the perfect choice for these tartlets, as it adds a rich and fruity taste that complements the crunchy fillo and creamy filling.
- 1 package (15 count) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 6 tablespoons softened mascarpone or goat cheese
- 5 tablespoons TART CHERRY SPREAD
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350°F oven for about 5-7 minutes until nicely browned. Remove and cool.
- Add 1½ teaspoons mascarpone or goat cheese to each tartlet shell. Spoon 1 teaspoon of TART CHERRY SPREAD over the cheese in each tartlet.
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted chopped pecans.
Serve immediately. Makes 12 appetizers (allow 2 to 3 per serving).
Blueberry Lemon Thyme Jam Tartlets
Fig Almond Tartlets
Chile Mango Lime Jam Tartlets
Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread Tartlets