apple sweet cherry and goat cheese rollups
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- ¼ cup (about 2 oz.) goat cheese or Brie, softened
- 6 tablespoons Empresa by The Gracious Gourmet Sweet Apple Cherry Jam
- 2 tablespoons minced pecans
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons goat cheese or Brie.
- Spread thin layer of 3 tablespoons Empresa by The Gracious Gourmet Sweet Apple Cherry Jam on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans on top.
- Roll up tightly*.
- With serrated knife, slice into ¾-inch rounds.
Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 to 4 per serving).
*Roll-ups can be made ahead: wrap each rolled up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and chill.