Tart cherry goat cheese rollups are a delicious appetizer that combines the tangy flavor of tart cherries with the creamy, sophisticated richness of goat cheese. These bite-sized treats are perfect for parties, gatherings, or as a light snack.
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- ¼ cup (about 2 oz.) goat cheese or Brie, softened
- 6 tablespoons Tart Cherry Spread
- 2 tablespoons minced pecans
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons goat cheese or Brie.
- Spread thin layer of 3 tablespoons Tart Cherry Spread on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans on top.
- Roll up tightly*.
- With serrated knife, slice into ¾-inch rounds.
Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 to 4 per serving).
*Roll-ups can be made ahead: wrap each rolled up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and chill. A variety of other fruit or savory flavor jams and spreads can be used in these roll-ups.