- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cups arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 jar THE GRACIOUS GOURMET LEMON ARTICHOKE PESTO
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat broth in medium saucepan over low heat; bring to a simmer.
- Heat oil in 3 –4 quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic to oil; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add rice to onions, cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add wine to rice; cook 1 – 2 minutes, or until wine is absorbed, stirring constantly. Add a ladleful of broth, stirring frequently, adding more as broth is absorbed.
- Continue adding broth and cooking, stirring often, until rice is al dente, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in THE GRACIOUS GOURMET LEMON ARTICHOKE PESTO; heat through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.