- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas (burrito-size)
- 6 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED RED PEPPER ARTICHOKE TAPENADE
- 1 ½ cups cooked, cut-up chicken (or roast deli chicken)
- 6 tablespoons Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Guacamole, fruit salsa, sour cream (optional)
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spread 3 tablespoons THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED RED PEPPER ARTICHOKE TAPENADE down middle of each tortilla.
- Top with ¾ cup cooked chicken; sprinkle with 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Turn in two ends; then roll up like a burrito. Wrap in foil. Bake at 350°F, 8 – 10 minutes, or until hot throughout.
Serve with guacamole, fruit salsa, and/or sour cream, if desired.