red pepper artichoke stuffed zucchini
- 6 medium zucchinis, sliced in half lengthwise (2 pounds); With a small spoon, scoop out insides of zucchini and dice. Set aside the cored halves.
- ¾ pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED RED PEPPER ARTICHOKE TAPENADE
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Panko (Japanese style) bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine ground beef and diced zucchini in large skillet. Cook over medium heat until meat is cooked through. Turn off heat.
- Stir in THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED RED PEPPER ARTICHOKE TAPENADE, ¾ cup of the parmesan cheese, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the meat mixture.
- Place zucchini in extra-large baking pan; fill pan with ¼-inch boiling water. Bake at 375°F., 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese during last 10 minutes.