- 6 oz. (dry weight) campanelle or fusilli pasta
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED RED PEPPER ARTICHOKE TAPENADE
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- ¼ teaspoon anchovy paste
- Dash crushed red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup Kalamata or other olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a separate pot, stir in THE GRACIOUS GOURMET ROASTED RED PEPPER ARTICHOKE TAPENADE, capers, anchovy paste, olives and chile flakes. Cook 1 minute, or until chicken is done.
- Drain pasta; Stir in cream and sauce mixture. Heat through. Divide onto serving plates; top each serving with cheese and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Can be served with sautéed chicken, sausage or other protein.