black olive tapenade chicken salad
- 2-½ cups of finely chopped cooked chicken (can use meat from a rotisserie chicken with the skin removed)
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of THE GRACIOUS GOURMET’S BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE
- 4 Bibb or butter lettuce leaves
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and THE GRACIOUS GOURMET’S BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE.
- Stir in chopped chicken, celery and almonds.
- Chill at least one hour. Serve in mounds on lettuce leaves.
Can also be served as a sandwich or in pita pockets.